(Post-Bop) Tamir Hendelman - Destinations (2010) - 2017, MP3, 320 kbps

Страницы:  1
Ответить

papa1954

Top Seed 09* 10240r

Стаж: 17 лет 3 месяца

papa1954 · 31-Июл-17 10:05 (6 лет 11 месяцев назад)

Tamir Hendelman - Destinations (2010) Жанр: Post-Bop
Страна исполнителя (группы): Israel
Год издания: 2017
Аудиокодек: MP3
Тип рипа: tracks
Битрейт аудио: 320 kbps
Продолжительность: 70:47
Наличие сканов в содержимом раздачи: да
Треклист:
01. Wrap Your Troubles In Dreams (5:43)
02. Passarim (5:53)
03. Soft Winds (6:15)
04. Le tombeau de Couperin (5:36)
05. My Song (5:53)
06. You Stepped Out Of A Dream (7:28)
07. Israeli Waltz (6:50)
08. Anthropology (4:43)
09. Babushka (5:27)
10. On The Street Where You Live (5:43)
11. B.Q.E. (5:29)
12. Valentine (5:48)
Personnel:
Tamir Hendelman - piano
Marco Panascia - bass
Lewis Nash - drums
Несколько слов на английском
Melding elements of jazz, Latin, and classical music, pianist and arranger Tamir Hendelman presents Destinations, a fresh and ingenious take on standards such as Wrap Your Dreams in Troubles, Antonio Jobim's Passarim, and On the Street Where You Live from My Fair Lady that are inspired by Hendelman's travels all over the world, showing him to be truly skillful at drawing from any and all of these styles.
A tasteful feast from beginning to end, Destinations is a welcome relief from predictable sessions and ho-hum players; it also raises the bar for excellence. Hendelman's musical travels have taken him from Alaska to New York, and Thailand to Israel inspiring his music along the way. In Destinations Hendelman takes listeners along on a voyage of musical discovery. "Destinations to me is not only about the places I have traveled to, but also about the journey of being a jazz musician.
Tamir Hendelman has earned a well deserved reputation as a top flight accompanist with Jeff Hamilton, John Clayton, Kathy Kosins and other band leaders. This is his second recording as a leader, a finely crafted trio effort mainly consisting of standards or covers rearranged by the pianist, with melodies reconfigured via his deft touch and high level of jazz virtuosity. There's a certain spiritual quality due to Hendelman's Middle Eastern upbringing, but you clearly hear influences of jazz virtuosos like Oscar Peterson, Bill Evans, Keith Jarrett, and even a bit of Chick Corea. Hendelman plays with the confidence of a seasoned veteran, swinging easily, dipping into the blues, or waxing in a poetic, serene manner. It is that subtle, delicate touch on tracks such as "Babushka" or Jarrett's "My Song" that seems to resonate with his soul. But then again, the busy, cascading "BQE" demonstrates he's no lightweight, while an extension of Antonio Carlos Jobim's "Passarim" gives the listener more food for thought. A budding master, Tamir Hendelman looks to be a solid, accessible, enjoyable jazz performer for many years to come if Destinations is any indication.
Download
Rutracker.org не распространяет и не хранит электронные версии произведений, а лишь предоставляет доступ к создаваемому пользователями каталогу ссылок на торрент-файлы, которые содержат только списки хеш-сумм
Как скачивать? (для скачивания .torrent файлов необходима регистрация)
[Профиль]  [ЛС] 

Ответить
Error