[Udemy.com / RL Wong / Piano] Piano Tutorial for Beginners: Arabesque by F. Burgmuller [2024, ENG] (Видеоурок)

Страницы:  1
Ответить

Schmul100

Стаж: 14 лет 2 месяца

Schmul100 · 22-Июл-24 22:04 (1 месяц 25 дней назад, ред. 22-Июл-24 22:10)

Piano Tutorial for Beginners: Arabesque by F. Burgmuller
Автор: RL Wong
Тип раздаваемого материала: Видеоурок
Продолжительность: 00:47:20
Год выпуска: 06/2024
Формат: MP4
Видео кодек: H.264
Аудио кодек: AAC
Видео: MPEG4 Video (H264) 1920x1080 30fps 519kbps
Аудио: AAC 48000Hz stereo 62kbps
Язык: Английский
Перевод: Отсутствует
Ссылка на видеокурс на сайте производителя: Udemy.com
Описание: A step-by-step piano tutorial on how to play famous and popular classical music pieces
Dive into the World of Classical Piano through this course!
Welcome to this course where you'll learn beautiful and popular Classical Music suitable for beginners on the piano or keyboard. This course is written for piano beginners in mind, who wants to enhance their repertoire list. If this is your goal, here's the perfect course that will offer you a comprehensive step-by-step guide to mastering a beloved classical piece on the piano or keyboard.
Throughout this course, I will guide you through each segment of the piece. We will start by learning each hand separately, gradually building proficiency before integrating both hands seamlessly.
This course is designed with the novice pianist in mind, requiring no prior musical knowledge. I will introduce essential music theory concepts in a clear and accessible manner, ensuring you grasp the foundations necessary for playing this piece and beyond.
About your instructor
Hi, I'm RL Wong your instructor, and I have been playing the piano for more than 2 decades, and have taught many students how to play the piano. My passion lies in demystifying classical music and making it accessible to everyone, regardless of their starting point.
So, if your aspiration this year is to master a classical music masterpiece on the piano, look no further. Enroll now and join me in unraveling the beauty and intricacy of this timeless art form. Let's embark on this musical journey together!
Hope to see you inside the course!
Author

RL Wong
Engineer, Academics & Music Teacher
Hi! I am RL!
I have been an engineer by training, and have worked as an engineer for more than a decade. I specialize in Chemical Engineering and worked in various related industries for more than a decade. I love engineering, as it's the technology behind building things.
In addition to being an engineer, I'm also a serial academic content creator. Back in school, I love all the subjects I took. I got straight As for my A Levels. I also obtained a First Class Honors in my Engineering degree. I'll like to share my love for these subjects, and have created and conducted hundreds of lessons for students to help them with their academic exams for more than 2 decades.
Academic subjects and engineering aside, I also have an all- time favorite pastime - playing the piano and listening to classical music. When I started learning piano, it was basically playing others' pieces, but as I grow, I started to rearrange pieces to my liking, and even create some of my own.
I teach a variety of courses ranging from engineering, to academics to music - all of which I have decades of experience in.
What you will learn
√ Learn to Play Arabesque by F. Burgmuller on the Piano
√ Learn the basics of playing piano and some music theory
√ How to play popular Classical Music pieces on the Piano
Requirements
• A piano or keyboard to follow the lesson
Who this course is for
• Anyone who is interested to play Arabesque by F. Burgmuller on the piano or keyboard
• Piano Beginners who want to get started playing Classical Music on the piano or keyboard
Содержание (2 разделов • 32 лекций)
1 - Arabesque by F Burmuller (27 лекций • 34 мин.)
1. Listen to the song you’ll be learning (01:05)
2. Piano and Music Basics (00:07)
3. Download the sheet music (00:03)
4. How we are learning this piece (02:01)
5. The Repeat Signs (02:59)
6. Piano Tutorial on Arabesque by F. Burgmuller - Introduction (02:01)
7. Piano Tutorial on Arabesque by F. Burhmuller – A1 Part 1 Right Hand (RH) (03:43)
8. Piano Tutorial on Arabesque by F. Burgmuller - A1 Part 1 Left Hand (LH) (01:10)
9. Piano Tutorial on Arabesque by F. Burgmuller - A1 Part 1 Both Hands (00:56)
10. Piano Tutorial on Arabesque by F. Burgmuller - A1 Part 2 RH (03:10)
11. Piano Tutorial on Arabesque by F. Burgmuller - A1 Part 2 LH (02:03)
12. Piano Tutorial on Arabesque by F. Burgmuller - A1 Part 2 Both Hands (00:48)
13. Piano Tutorial on Arabesque by F. Burgmuller - B Part 1 RH (01:07)
14. Piano Tutorial on Arabesque by F. Burgmuller - B Part 1 LH (00:48)
15. B Part 1 Both Hands (00:11)
16. Piano Tutorial on Arabesque by F. Burgmuller - B Part 2 RH (01:42)
17. Piano Tutorial on Arabesque by F. Burgmuller - B Part 2 LH (02:05)
18. Piano Tutorial on Arabesque by F. Burgmuller - B Part 2 Both Hands (00:10)
19. Piano Tutorial on Arabesque by F. Burgmuller - A2 Part 1 (00:45)
20. Piano Tutorial on Arabesque by F. Burgmuller - A2 Part 2 RH (01:24)
21. Piano Tutorial on Arabesque by F. Burgmuller - A2 Part 2 LH (00:51)
22. Piano Tutorial on Arabesque by F. Burgmuller - A2 Part 2 Both Hands (00:20)
23. Piano Tutorial on Arabesque by F. Burgmuller - A3 RH (01:58)
24. Piano Tutorial on Arabesque by F. Burgmuller - A3 LH (00:58)
25. Piano Tutorial on Arabesque by F. Burgmuller - A3 Both Hands (00:12)
26. Practice the Entire Song (00:59)
27. Add in the expression (00:32)
2 - Piano and Music Basics (5 лекций • 14 мин.)
28. White Notes on the Piano (04:51)
29. Middle C (05:09)
30. Sitting Posture (00:59)
31. How to curve your fingers (01:17)
32. Fingerings (01:23)
Скриншоты
Download
Rutracker.org не распространяет и не хранит электронные версии произведений, а лишь предоставляет доступ к создаваемому пользователями каталогу ссылок на торрент-файлы, которые содержат только списки хеш-сумм
Как скачивать? (для скачивания .torrent файлов необходима регистрация)
[Профиль]  [ЛС] 

Ответить
Error