(Westcoast / AOR) [WEB] Daniel Andersson (State Cows) - Days In L.A. - 2008 (2012), FLAC (tracks), lossless

Страницы:  1
Ответить

19vovan70

Стаж: 15 лет 4 месяца

19vovan70 · 09-Янв-14 10:58 (10 лет 5 месяцев назад, ред. 06-Май-17 21:55)

Daniel Andersson / Days In L.A.
Жанр: Westcoast / AOR
Носитель: WEB
Год издания: 2012
Страна: Sweden
Аудиокодек: FLAC (*.flac)
Тип рипа: tracks
Битрейт аудио: lossless
Продолжительность: 53:16
Источник (релизер): CD Baby
Наличие сканов в содержимом раздачи: нет
Треклист:
01. Glamorous Hollywood
02. Lift Me Up
03. In My Mind
04. The Dealmaker
05. Easy Street Shuffle
06. Keep On Trying
07. Tell Me
08. Everytime You Come Around
09. I Can't Stand It Any Longer
10. Café Des Arts [2012 bonus track]
Great playing and fantastic songwriting is the simplest and best way to describe this future classic.
Лог проверки качества

AUDIOCHECKER v2.0 beta (build 457) - by Dester - opdester@freemail.hu
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Начато: среда, 08. 01. 2014. - 17:24.39
Найдено файлов: 10
01 -===- C:\Documents and Settings\Администратор\Мои документы\Моя музыка\AOR WESTCOAST\Daniel Andersson - 2008 (2012) - Days In L.A\01. Glamorous Hollywood.flac
Извлечение успешно выполнено
Заключение: этот трек - CDDA с вероятностью 100%
Временный файл удалён.
02 -===- C:\Documents and Settings\Администратор\Мои документы\Моя музыка\AOR WESTCOAST\Daniel Andersson - 2008 (2012) - Days In L.A\02. Lift Me Up.flac
Временный файл удалён.
03 -===- C:\Documents and Settings\Администратор\Мои документы\Моя музыка\AOR WESTCOAST\Daniel Andersson - 2008 (2012) - Days In L.A\03. In My Mind.flac
Временный файл удалён.
04 -===- C:\Documents and Settings\Администратор\Мои документы\Моя музыка\AOR WESTCOAST\Daniel Andersson - 2008 (2012) - Days In L.A\04. The Dealmaker.flac
Временный файл удалён.
05 -===- C:\Documents and Settings\Администратор\Мои документы\Моя музыка\AOR WESTCOAST\Daniel Andersson - 2008 (2012) - Days In L.A\05. Easy Street Shuffle.flac
Временный файл удалён.
06 -===- C:\Documents and Settings\Администратор\Мои документы\Моя музыка\AOR WESTCOAST\Daniel Andersson - 2008 (2012) - Days In L.A\06. Keep On Trying.flac
Временный файл удалён.
07 -===- C:\Documents and Settings\Администратор\Мои документы\Моя музыка\AOR WESTCOAST\Daniel Andersson - 2008 (2012) - Days In L.A\07. Tell Me.flac
Временный файл удалён.
08 -===- C:\Documents and Settings\Администратор\Мои документы\Моя музыка\AOR WESTCOAST\Daniel Andersson - 2008 (2012) - Days In L.A\08. Everytime You Come Around.flac
Временный файл удалён.
09 -===- C:\Documents and Settings\Администратор\Мои документы\Моя музыка\AOR WESTCOAST\Daniel Andersson - 2008 (2012) - Days In L.A\09. I Can't Stand It Any Longer.flac
Временный файл удалён.
10 -===- C:\Documents and Settings\Администратор\Мои документы\Моя музыка\AOR WESTCOAST\Daniel Andersson - 2008 (2012) - Days In L.A\10. Cafe Des Arts [bonus track].flac
Временный файл удалён.
Завершено: среда, 08. 01. 2014. - 17:33.15 (Время операции: 0:08.36)
Скриншот спектра частот
Review
If you’re a crazy fan of westcoast and soft AOR, you may have a slight chance in knowing about Daniel Andersson. He was one half of the Swedish duo DP which released an independent mini-CD in 2002, during their music studies in the northern part of Sweden. It was a high class piece of westcoast, and it’s only fair that Daniel has been picked up by new Swedish label ZINK to prove his skills once more (however, I hope this is the last westcoast CD with “L.A.” in the title… it’s getting ridiculous).
What’s very strong about this CD is the mix of styles. If you’re scared to be bored with the same riffs, the same arrangements all over – well, it ain’t gonna happen here. Daniel Andersson takes you on a ride that passes through villages of AOR, westcoast, some r’n’b and soul here and there – and even a tiny country and blues spice. The opener “Glamorous Hollywood” reminds me a lot of BILL LABOUNTY and ROBBIE DUPREE, and even though I applaud the mix of styles on this CD, this one’s among the best songs in my opinion. Then comes “Lift Me Up”, which is a summer smelling AOR/r’n’b tune in RICHARD MARX meets VENICE style! I’ll move on a bit to mention track number 5, “Easy Street Shuffle”. Now, this one brings out the very best of Daniel Andersson and his all-Swede league of musicians. Imagine the more westcoast oriented side if HUEY LEWIS & THE NEWS added by some AIRPLAY, and you get how this song sounds. It’s a killer. Then “Keep on trying” and “Tell me” come out in quite a BILL CHAMPLIN sound, and you better check them up.
Another very strong thing about this CD is the production. Daniel is the producer and he’s managed to find a full blooded sound from a small budget – it’s close to a miracle. You will easily be fooled into believing this is a major label production, because that’s how good it is.
Состав
Vocals and Guitar: Daniel Andersson
Keyboards: Stefan Olofsson
Drums: Peter Tisell
Bass: Peter Starefeldt
Percussion: Mikael Emsing
Trumpet: Pär Wretling
State Cows - Дискография 2010-2013
DP - 2002 - Strange Ways [EP]
Приятного прослушивания!
Download
Rutracker.org не распространяет и не хранит электронные версии произведений, а лишь предоставляет доступ к создаваемому пользователями каталогу ссылок на торрент-файлы, которые содержат только списки хеш-сумм
Как скачивать? (для скачивания .torrent файлов необходима регистрация)
[Профиль]  [ЛС] 

Ответить
Error