The Warning!! Three Mexican sisters Rock!! Somebody please upload their discography

Страницы:  1
Ответить

Trackerman1234z

Стаж: 4 года 4 месяца

Trackerman1234z · 01-Май-24 21:27 (1 месяц назад)

The warning is a trio of hard rocking sisters from Mexico city who sing predominantly in English and have been around since their cover of enter Sandman by Metallica went viral in 2014. Danny the singer and guitarist was 14 at the time, Paulina the drummer was 11, and Alejandra, the bassist, and the youngest one was only 9 years old. The immediately quit school got home schooled, and went on the road practicing to be a rock band and have not stemmed stop since they have been working the entire time and they have evolved.
I can't find them anywhere on the site and my Russian friends, you must check them out they are going to be the future of rock and you will all fall in love with them instantly I promise you.
Even at 14 years old the drummer, Paulina, who last year won drummer of the year for drumeo magazine, and is absolutely mind-blowing, came home from school one day and told her sisters that she was going to write a concept album about a murderer. 14 years old. And she did it. Queen of the murder scene is the album and almost every song on it will blow your mind. Especially dust to dust the opener and quite a few others.
Next up comes error the album that came out last year, there's not one bad song on it. Honestly these girls do not write bad songs. Check out evolve at the VMA awards last year and fall in love instantly.
Sorry if this isn't the greatest written post but I really wanted to share with you guys and I'm really hoping one of you will upload a flac lossless version of their discography ASAP please.
Do it for all of mankind
You have all been warned!
The warning: dust to dust live
The Warning

[Профиль]  [ЛС] 

darkbrides

VIP (Заслуженный)

Стаж: 16 лет 6 месяцев

darkbrides · 06-Май-24 11:28 (спустя 4 дня)

https://rutr.life/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6229385
[Профиль]  [ЛС] 

Trackerman1234z

Стаж: 4 года 4 месяца

Trackerman1234z · 06-Май-24 18:37 (спустя 7 часов)

Awesome. Thank you so much. I don't know why my search didn't bring up any of their stuff but you sir are a wonderful person. Lol thank you
[Профиль]  [ЛС] 

Ответить
Error