[BJJ Fanatics, Khabib Nurmagomedov] Sambo: The Top Game - A Blue Print For "Smeshing" [MMA, Sambo, WEBRip, ENG] (Видеоурок)

Страницы:  1
Ответить

Shaeonell

Стаж: 17 лет 6 месяцев

Shaeonell · 09-Авг-21 22:51 (3 года 1 месяц назад, ред. 10-Авг-21 18:35)

Sambo: The Top Game - A Blue Print For "Smeshing"
Автор: BJJ Fanatics, Khabib Nurmagomedov
Страна: USA
Тематика: MMA, Sambo
Тип раздаваемого материала: Видеоурок
Продолжительность: 01:42:59
Язык: Английский
Перевод: Отсутствует
Ссылка на видеокурс на сайте производителя: https://bjjfanatics.com/collections/all/products/sambo-the-top-game-a-blue-print-...bib-nurmagomedov
Описание: Master The Art Of “Smeshing” With The Sambo-Hybrid Fighting System Of Khabib Nurmagomedov, The Iconic Undefeated UFC Champion Who Shows How He Dominated The Field In MMA With Revolutionary Ground Skills
Learn standing techniques, control and submissions on the ground, and even some of Khabib’s revolutionary cage work on this 3-part series
See how Khabib closes distance with strikes to set up takedowns, his tips on shooting, and using single legs, body locks, and more
Dominate in the clinch with techniques for throws, trips, lifts, and more that will let you secure big takedowns
Smash the guard on the ground with pressure and Khabib’s strategy for holding position while delivering strikes, including some of his favorite submissions
See the genius cage control concepts and principles Khabib used to become the most dominant MMA fighter of all-time
Качество: WEBRip
Формат: MP4
Видео кодек: H.264
Аудио кодек: AAC
Видео: MPEG4 Video (H264) 1280x720 25fps 2591kbps
Аудио: AAC 44100Hz stereo 128kbps
Скриншоты
Download
Rutracker.org не распространяет и не хранит электронные версии произведений, а лишь предоставляет доступ к создаваемому пользователями каталогу ссылок на торрент-файлы, которые содержат только списки хеш-сумм
Как скачивать? (для скачивания .torrent файлов необходима регистрация)
[Профиль]  [ЛС] 

Dantrag

Стаж: 16 лет 11 месяцев

Dantrag · 10-Авг-21 21:32 (спустя 22 часа)

Самбо без курток? Я понимаю, что Хабиб просто хотел добавить маркетинговую изюминку, но лучше бы назвал это "MMA with Sambo principles" или как-то так.
[Профиль]  [ЛС] 

Shaeonell

Стаж: 17 лет 6 месяцев

Shaeonell · 11-Авг-21 00:26 (спустя 2 часа 54 мин.)

Dantrag
Пожалуй, это видео действительно будет лучше в Смешанных стилях лежать)
[Профиль]  [ЛС] 

fatashj

Стаж: 4 года 10 месяцев

fatashj · 29-Сен-21 09:18 (спустя 1 месяц 18 дней)

I would love to download this but since I go to his gym, it would not feel right.
[Профиль]  [ЛС] 

dodo_undertaker

Стаж: 11 лет 3 месяца

dodo_undertaker · 04-Апр-24 02:15 (спустя 2 года 6 месяцев)

fatashj писал(а):
82051415I would love to download this but since I go to his gym, it would not feel right.
Best of Luck, man
Well, you go to one of the best MMA Gyms, and
A True Champion-trainer
[Профиль]  [ЛС] 

Ответить
Error