(Reggae) [Scene] Bambu Station - One Day - 2003, FLAC (tracks), lossless

Страницы:  1
Ответить

king_kong33

Стаж: 15 лет

king_kong33 · 15-Окт-15 21:04 (8 лет 8 месяцев назад, ред. 15-Окт-15 21:18)

Bambu Station / One Day
Жанр: Reggae
Носитель: Scene
Год издания: 2003
Издатель (лейбл): Mt. Nebo Records
Аудиокодек: FLAC (*.flac)
Тип рипа: tracks
Битрейт аудио: lossless
Продолжительность: 1:06:42
Источник (релизер): docbelton1
Наличие сканов в содержимом раздачи: нет
Треклист:
1. Humanity Bawlin
2. Even Man Cry
3. Gunsmoke
4. Pass It
5. Man in Exhile
6. Fire
7. Eyes of Men
8. Interlude
9. How I Feel
10. Move On
11. My Actions
12. Amadou Diallo
13. One Day
Лог проверки качества

AUDIOCHECKER v2.0 beta (build 457) - by Dester - opdester@freemail.hu
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Started at: ÷åòâåðã, 15. 10. 2015. - 21:13.45
13 files found
01 -===- Z:\Music\Rasta\Bambu_Station-One_Day-CD-FLAC-2003-BOCKSCAR\01-bambu_station-humanity_bawlin.flac
Extracted successfully
Conclusion: this track is CDDA with probability 100%
Tempfile successfully deleted.
02 -===- Z:\Music\Rasta\Bambu_Station-One_Day-CD-FLAC-2003-BOCKSCAR\02-bambu_station-even_man_cry.flac
Extracted successfully
03 -===- Z:\Music\Rasta\Bambu_Station-One_Day-CD-FLAC-2003-BOCKSCAR\03-bambu_station-gunsmoke.flac
Extracted successfully
04 -===- Z:\Music\Rasta\Bambu_Station-One_Day-CD-FLAC-2003-BOCKSCAR\04-bambu_station-pass_it.flac
Extracted successfully
05 -===- Z:\Music\Rasta\Bambu_Station-One_Day-CD-FLAC-2003-BOCKSCAR\05-bambu_station-man_in_exile.flac
Extracted successfully
Conclusion: this track is CDDA with probability 99%
06 -===- Z:\Music\Rasta\Bambu_Station-One_Day-CD-FLAC-2003-BOCKSCAR\06-bambu_station-fire.flac
Extracted successfully
07 -===- Z:\Music\Rasta\Bambu_Station-One_Day-CD-FLAC-2003-BOCKSCAR\07-bambu_station-eyes_of_men.flac
Extracted successfully
08 -===- Z:\Music\Rasta\Bambu_Station-One_Day-CD-FLAC-2003-BOCKSCAR\08-bambu_station-interlude.flac
Extracted successfully
09 -===- Z:\Music\Rasta\Bambu_Station-One_Day-CD-FLAC-2003-BOCKSCAR\09-bambu_station-how_i_feel.flac
Extracted successfully
10 -===- Z:\Music\Rasta\Bambu_Station-One_Day-CD-FLAC-2003-BOCKSCAR\10-bambu_station-move_on.flac
Extracted successfully
11 -===- Z:\Music\Rasta\Bambu_Station-One_Day-CD-FLAC-2003-BOCKSCAR\11-bambu_station-my_actions.flac
Extracted successfully
12 -===- Z:\Music\Rasta\Bambu_Station-One_Day-CD-FLAC-2003-BOCKSCAR\12-bambu_station-amadou_diallo.flac
Extracted successfully
13 -===- Z:\Music\Rasta\Bambu_Station-One_Day-CD-FLAC-2003-BOCKSCAR\13-bambu_station-one_day.flac
Extracted successfully
Finished at: ÷åòâåðã, 15. 10. 2015. - 21:17.18 (operation time: 0:03.33)
Об альбоме (сборнике)
Taken From - http://www.reggae-reviews.com/bambustation.html
One Day (Mt. Nebo, 2003)
Though still largely a fledgling label, Maryland-based Mt. Nebo Records is slowly but surely establishing itself (in my mind, at least) as one of the most reliable sources of top-quality roots reggae around. After releasing the excellent modern roots compilation Talkin’ Roots Volume 1 in 2002, Mt. Nebo unleashes the massive sophomore effort from the band Bambu Station (whose members were featured on Talkin' Roots). One Day, to put it simply, is a mind-blowing experience. It is an instant classic, nearly perfect vocally, musically, and lyrically. Coming from the Virgin Islands, you might be tempted to compare them to Midnite, and while they're not completely dissimilar, Bambu Station has a somewhat less edgy, more accessible sound (a bit like the short-lived British band Black Slate) that by no means diminishes their impact or artistry. Like Midnite's Vaughn Benjamin, Bambu Station lead singer Jalani Horton challenges the listener with thought-provoking lyrics (Horton being somewhat less cryptic), epitomized on "Gunsmoke," where he bemoans the thuggish, violent, unproductive ways of some youths in his homeland (although such behavior is not restricted to the Virgin Islands) by wailing: "Gangsta is what they want to be; might as well wear white sheet." So succinct and yet so deep and telling, these are the type of lyrics that send chills down your spine. The words and tone of One Day are often similarly melancholy, expressing sorrow and frustration in a heartfelt, intelligent, true-to-life manner -- with topics ranging from the troubling Amadou Diallo case ("Amadou Diallo") to world conflict and the African AIDS epidemic ("Humanity Bawlin") to unfulfilled love ("How I Feel") to a touching tribute to Malcolm X's widow Betty Shabazz ("Eyes of Men"). Rarely does the energy level here rise above medium cool -- "Fire" and the title track being notable exceptions -- creating a tranquil, introspective air for this album that may very well send you drifting off into another reality. Albums this good are often hard to judge because you can just feel your standards rising as you listen, so although I might hear a song that makes me think, "Well, this isn’t as good as 'Gunsmoke' or 'How I Feel' or ‘Even Man Cry," in fact the worst song on One Day is better than the best song on countless albums I've listened to. Thus, it goes without saying that if you're a fan of good ol’ fashioned live-band roots, One Day is a sure shot. If you’re not convinced within the first 3 tracks, then check your pulse. Run, don't walk, to get this latest manifestation of the Virgin Islands' reggae renaissance.
Download
Rutracker.org не распространяет и не хранит электронные версии произведений, а лишь предоставляет доступ к создаваемому пользователями каталогу ссылок на торрент-файлы, которые содержат только списки хеш-сумм
Как скачивать? (для скачивания .torrent файлов необходима регистрация)
[Профиль]  [ЛС] 

ULTRA046

VIP (Заслуженный)

Стаж: 15 лет 7 месяцев

ULTRA046 · 20-Окт-15 18:25 (спустя 4 дня)

# сомнительно за отсутствием лога и куе.
[Профиль]  [ЛС] 

Ответить
Error